I’m so excited about this year’s Special Fall Event locations in and around New Orleans perfect for family photos!
These are specially curated spots that I know will create a rich canvas for your family. A mixture of historic homes and gardens, these locations require a photo permit fee and are booked months in advance—that’s all been taken care of for you!
If you like knowing where and when to show up for a quick, 30-minute, no-stress photo, take advantage of these mini-session events, and sign up for a date below. I only have a few spots open at each location on limited dates—and they go fast!
You can also book a full family session where we will pick the best location for your family. My fall calendar is now open, so reach out and let me know what you’re looking for this year.
A few tips:
- Different family photo locations have September, October and November dates; make sure to check each month.
- If the New Orleans photo location mini-session you want is fully booked, contact me. With enough interest, I will add dates.
- Each gorgeous location chosen is filled with opportunities for pictures, don’t be afraid to try a location for a second or third time.
- French Quarter family photo shoots are only in the mornings It’s simply the best time for light, crowds and parking.
- Dogs are always a welcome addition to your family photo shoots, however not all of these New Orleans locations will allow 4-legged friends. Contact me if you have questions about your fur-babies being part of your photos this year and I’m happy to lead you to the right location.
- Your session fee reserves the date and time of your session. All digital images, prints and keepsakes are available through your online gallery about two weeks after your session. Digital Collections begin at $695.Please email me to see full pricing.
Or email me for a family session at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t wait to see you this fall!
Race + Religious. This New Orleans home is an eclectic dream where every corner is magical. Both inside and outside the historic homes and grounds leads to the perfect background for a unique family portrait. You can find out more about Race + Religious on their website at https://www.raceandreligious.com and Grab your spot HERE
The Hermann-Grima House – This historic French Quarter hoe has a stunning courtyard surrounded but he Federal style architecture of the mansion and original horse stales. The stairwell is not to be missed! Learn more about the Hermann-Grima house here: https://hgghh.org and Grab your spot HERE
Pitot House- Undoubtedly this is one of the most under-recognized gems in New Orleans. This historic home has wrap-around porches, lush gardens, deep-green shutters and a unique wood fence. The perfect backdrop for growing up in New Orleans. Find out more about the Pitot House at https://www.pitothouse.org/home and Grab your spot HERE.
Botanical Gardens – A stroll through the Botanical Gardens in City Park is all you need for a gorgeous family photos with greenery abounding and plenty of quiet places to perch. The perfect place to run around for your family photos in New Orleans. Find out more about the New Orleans Botanical Gardens at https://neworleanscitypark.com/botanical-garden and Grab your spot HERE
Beauregard-Keyes Garden – This historic home has a private courtyard with a maze of hedges, blooming trees and a classic New Orleans fountain. Early morning photos sessions make it easy to park in this residential side of the French Quarter. Find out more about Beauregard-Keyes Garden at https://www.bkhouse.org and Grab your spot HERE
Longue Vue Gardens – Filled with many secret gardens, this is a place to wander and explore, safe for little ones to run and each time you visit can lead to a new garden. There is nothing more lovely than a walk through the grounds of Longue Vue. Find out more about Longue Vue House and Gardens at https://longuevue.com and Grab your spot HERE
The French Quarter – Let’s take advantage of the a quiet French Quarter street for family photos. Mornings are magical int he peaceful, iconic neighborhood as it stills wake up. We will be wandering around a few blocks of the residential area. Find out a more about the history of the French Quarter at https://www.fqmd.org/history-of-french-quarter/ and Grab your spot HERE
Latrobe’s on Royal – If you are looking for a formal family portrait in a stunning location, this is it! Get dressed up for this French Quarter former Louisiana State Bank building built 200 years ago! We will have it all to ourselves for your photo shoot. Find out more about Latrobe’s on Royal at https://www.lsbmuseum.org and Grab your spot HERE